FLOGOVIT 1000 mg
Effective anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic for the musculoskeletal system. It modulates acute post-traumatic inflammation and helps in the management of post-operative pain.
⏳ 1 UNIT = 30 PILLS = 15 DAYS OF TREATMENT
🇮🇹 MADE IN ITALY
SUPPLEMENT FOR MUSCULOSKELETAL INFLAMMATIONS
- Controls acute neuro-muscular-sheletric inflammatory states
- Modulates the normal postoperative inflammatory response
- Promotes post-traumatic recovery and speeds up the reabsorption of edema
- Useful in association with the use of synthetic anti-inflammatory drugs
HOW IT WORKS
Harpagoside, the main active ingredient of Devil’s Claw , has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action resulting from the inhibition of the cyclooxygenase pathway. The active ingredients extracted from Boswellia serrata have anti-inflammatory activity that is carried out by reducing the production of leukotrienes following the inhibition of the lipoxygenase pathway. Bromelain has an anti-inflammatory and anti-edema action so as to make it an active of choice in the treatment of inflammatory and edematous processes affecting soft tissues. The formulation is completed by curcumin, polyphenol extracted from Curcuma longa, with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
WHEN TO USE IT
- As an adjuvant in acute inflammatory states and chronic of the osteo-articular system.
- In the chronic pain of sportsmen .
- In association with synthetic anti-inflammatory drugs.
- In post-operative pain.
RECOMMENDED METHOD OF USE
Take 1 capsule after breakfast and 1 after dinner.
* All images inserted for illustrative purposes. Products are subject to change.
30 pills of 1000 mg
|Place of production|
Italy (Monza – MB)
Boswellia (Boswellia Serrata resin tit. 65% in boswellic acid), Bromelain, Devil's Claw d.e. (Arpagophytum procubens, root, tit. 1.6% in harpagosides), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa root, tit. 95% in curcuminoids)