ANTI-HAIR LOSS ASSISTANT LOTION FOR MEN
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend the use of shampoo in association with the specific products TRICOLVIT MAN LOTION and TRICOLVIT MAN SUPPLEMENT .
HOW IT WORKS
The Serenoa repens ( Serenoa serrulata ) is an American dwarf palm, native to Florida, also called saw palmetto or sabal serrulata.
It has been scientifically proven that the topical use of the lipo-sterol extract of Serenoa repens has an action that allows to reduce the absorption of DHT from the tissues by about 40% examined.
Its active components are mostly represented by two categories:
- free fatty acids : oleic, lauric, myristic, linoleic, linolenic and palmitic;
- phytosterols : β-sitosterol, β-sitosterol-3-O-glucoside, campestrol and stigmasterol of beta sitosterin.
Beta sitosterin is able to simultaneously bind 5-alpha-reductase and the cytosolic receptors of dihydrotestosterone and androstandiol. It also binds to estrogen cell membrane receptors and activates them.
At the level of the hair follicle, the estrogenic stimulation of the extract of Serenoa repens:
- contributes to the maintenance and lengthening of the anagen (growth phase of the hair bulb which, when dysfunctional, cannot exceed 3-5 months);
- and the optimization of the catagen phase (phase of involution of the hair which normally lasts about 3 weeks).
Ginger , Zingiber Officinale is a plant belonging to the Zinziberaceae family, native to East Asia.
It is a plant that has the properties:
- to counteract the formation of free radicals ;
- to revitalize the cells of the epidermis by providing oxygen;
- to soothe inflammation of the skin, as well as being an antiseptic and antiviral;
- di promotes blood microcirculation of the scalp.
Salvia Officinalis is traditionally used to combat alopecia and reduce sebum production. Sage extract has soothing properties and decongestant to treat skin prone to dermatitis, eczema, localized redness and skin irritation .
Rosemary ( Rosmarinus officinalis ) is an aromatic plant that belongs to the Labiate family and is typical of the Mediterranean area. Rosemary stimulates microcirculation and promotes the blood flow to the hair bulb , preventing hair loss and making them healthier, stronger, shiny, soft and resistant .
* All images are inserted for illustrative purposes. Products are subject to change.
Alcohol, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract, Zingiber Officinale Extract
|Place of production|
Italy (Monza – MB)